There is going to be enough aberration in every photo that no one can tell.
 I don't think I've ever looked at a derailleur without thinking something
was cockeyed.  I agree with the bike shop recommendation.  I have a local
bike shop I wouldn't hesitate to take that question to (and others I
wouldn't even consider for it)