This all got me thinking about hammocks. I already own and use a Hennessey
which is great for hammock with integrated bug netting, etc. It's a little
on the heavy side but I've used it many times.

In any case, I got to thinking about a lighter, quick setup hammock just
for keeping with me and riding to the beach and such. I'm not recommending
it, but I notice that Cascade Designs has a model called the Slacker which
looks much like the Kammok and others. The reason I bring it up is that
today only they will add in the $30 suspender straps for free.  While you
can get their hammock for less an Amazon and such, the added value of the
suspenders may make the overall cost cheaper at their site:
http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-a-rest/hammocks/slacker-double-hammock/product

I don't know anything about this hammock other than that, but have had good
luck with their other products as I own and use an MSR tent (and had great
customer service) and a Therm-a-Rest pad.

Aloha,

Bob

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Coconutbill <evan.spa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a fan of the Warbonnet Traveler, single layer. I went for most cost
> effective, and light. I was living in Socal, and figured it would be
> unlikely Id get rained on. I'd probably invest in a hammock with integrated
> rain shelter and stuff now, but its super light and very comfortable.

Robert Harrison
Honolulu, HI
rfharri...@gmail.com
statrix.com