On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Dustin Sharp <dsh...@runbox.com> wrote:

> I agree, though compared to the almost $500 you can pay for a 2009
> Campagnolo Super Record 11 Cassette, the ActionTec Cassettes almost seem
> like a bargain!

First, a vociferation: Man! $500 for a cassette! Is there a real reason
(precious materials; precision workmanship; huge demand) for this, or is
this an extreme case of vanity pricing? Or does Campy sell in a surreal
alternate universe?

Second: how well do ti cogs wear, compared to steel?

And lastly: again, Man! I'm glad I have only one cog (or perhaps two) per
bike. Even at $30 each for a good one, that's only $330 for eleven of them,
plus a bit for little hardware bits!

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM