On 05/30/2015 09:14 AM, Matt B. wrote:

On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 9:00:22 PM UTC-4, Joe Bernard wrote:

    I've been getting Brilliant Bicycle stuff in my email (on
    purpose). The bikes seem nice enough for the price, but the "we're
    super more better than the others" copy, combined with a dearth of
    specs on the website, are a little off-putting. But hey, I'd ride
    one to the corner store.

I agree with you on the sparse/missing spec info, but I guess these aren't for bike geeks like me. One thing that did put me off was the "When in doubt, size down for comfort." caption near the sizing selection. Totally backwards to a Riv acolyte.

Don't they say on the web site something along the lines of "Specs? We don't need no stinkin' specs!"?