The nitto randonneur bars have longer ramps and flairs, I believe. While
the ramps are flat, they are also swept up a bit.

I think they are measured at the drops, and since the hoods are closer to
accomdate for the flaire at the drops, I would get a bigger size than
normal, but would definitely check the dimensions before you get one.