Excuse the update and iBOB crosspost...

In between bag orders, I've found time to do a small run of saddle wedges,
some of which are still available.
I've switched over to a thicker fabric - 15 oz before finishing. The fabric
then gets a wax treatment.
Prices have gone up accordingly. I'm also switching over to better leather
as well.

Shipping is a flat $6 per order, so if you need chainrings, I've got a few
at treetop.bigcartel.com.
Payment can be made through webstore using a credit/debit card or Paypal.
Please order through the webstore as it gives me shipping info and lets me
print shipping labels easily.
I've got some other designs as well, and can make custom bags as well -
custom queue is about a month right now.
Prices are my regular prices. I'm offering $5 off each medium/small wedge
to RBW-OBers, use code WEDGE during checkout.
Contact me offlist if you have any questions.
Thanks,
David
Chicago

Ready-made bags:

Gray Medium Wedge
<http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/medium-saddle-wedge-ready-made> -
standard rolltop, basically a copy of Acorn's discontinued tubular bag - $50

Gray Deluxe Medium Wedge
<http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/medium-saddle-wedge-ready-made> -
same as standard but with added flap around rolltop - $60

Gray Deluxe Medium Wedge
<http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/medium-saddle-wedge-ready-made> -
same as above, but with brown leather and leather accents - $65

Red Small Wedge
<http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/small-saddle-wedge-prototype-red-waxed-canvas>

- prototype, not sure if I'll continue this design as it's more work than
it seems, zippered closure, smaller than a medium, but still fits tubes,
compact tools - $30

Black Deluxe Medium Wedge
<http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/medium-saddle-wedge-deluxe-ready-made-b-stock>

- B-stock, leather closure strap cut a little too short so it can't be
overstuffed, otherwise works fine, honey brown leather, black leather trim
and flap accent - $40