In my experience, it’s often cheaper to buy the entire crankset than to buy the
spider/arms separately if you’re looking for new stuff.

Rivendell doesn’t sell the parts separately, so let’s use Velo Orange as an
example: On their web site, you can buy an entire Grand Cru triple crankset for
$200. A set of three chainrings, purchased individually on their site, would
cost $145.

Others have suggested seeing if anyone on the list has used parts that they’ll
sell. I’ve had very good luck on the list, including a three-party swap of
spiders and rings that left everyone with the parts they needed.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
campyonlyguy.blogspot.com