If I wasn't the lead bidder for the 64cm all rounder on eBay that ends tomorrow
morning $1750.
And hadn't preordered a Clementine frame from Riv $700 I would have grabbed
Misha's Betty already.
My better thirds (wife and/or daughter) can fight over the bike and stop me
from having 2 builds this year.
This addiction is getting out of control considering my New Year's Resolution
was n-2 for the year.
Maybe I should grab the most gorgeous Betty, ever assembled in my opinion, and
offer up some of my Jumbo
Sized Bikes to the 64cm -73cm, 95-100 pbh riders on this great list.

Ryan " semi-retired teacher until September" Hankinson
Spring Lake, MI