The usual caveat, that asking advice about saddle preferences is rather like
asking strangers' advice about love. But anyway:

I use the Turbo on the one bike, mtb, with higher bars; it's a bit wider
than the Flites (classics) that disappear beneath me on my road bikes, and I
found it a bit obtrusive when on one of those, with lowish bars.

It is close in feel to the Pro, which I've also used, but less flat across
the rear.

It is considerably narrower, rounder, and different in feel from the B17,
which, caveat, is far too wide for me -- like sitting on a concrete park
bench.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM