Thanks for posting the write up David.  I've been intrigued with a S24O
ever since I read about them on the Riv site.  And I finally found people
to make the trip with me.  They were campers and I'm not but that's the
beauty of the S24O.  We could all go and be good with it.  Cycling Savvy
helped us get there since we had 3 CS grads and will 2 more will be in the
next class.  I'd encourage y'all to look at the classes.  If you don't have
one nearby, come to Charlotte, NC and I'll schedule a class for you.  We
were lucky to have a photographer with us who took the pictures.  We plan
to go again in the fall.  The nights are already hot here.  If you're
close, please join us.