While we're on the subject:
I'm looking for a set of 46cm Soba Bars (will also consider 46-48
Noodles) and have two sets of Randonneur Bars I can trade.

First is a well-used-but-decent Sakae Randonneur Bar (42cm at the
ends, about 36 at the brake hood location). Second is a used-for-one-
ride Belleri Randonneur bar (44/40) that VO sold a while back.
(Vintage Bicycle Press is selling these now, but a narrower version.)

Ryan