Nice bike.

I will get up to your place next week, I promise -- I want that tire to
replace the rear on the commuter, which is pretty thin after 1500 miles. I
had planned to come Friday, but apointments just keep coming up.

Let's say Tuesday morning sometime after 10 am. Will that work? Will remind
Monday evening.

Thanks

--
Patrick Moore