Lowered prices or changed shipping to lead to a lowered price on remaining
stuff.
Riv content: funds will go to buying 650b Dyad rims (sold exclusively by
Riv it seems) for my Redwood

Grand Bois Maes Parallel Bar
<https://www.compasscycle.com/shop/handlebars/maes-parallel-254-handlebars/>
- 42cm - new - sticking with already taped up Nitto B132 rando bars - $95
shipped

Selle Anatomica Non-Slotted Saddle
<http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/Rivendell%20Redwood/7861405E-0139-4125-B3A0-EE2BA9968C4C_zpsvdpeillb.jpg>

- natural leather, black rivets & rails, used very lightly - $95 shipped

Soma Porteur Rack
<http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/Schwinn%20Impact/D732A128-A3FC-4AE0-8D01-C271E5EF3A24_zpsivushrp7.jpg>

- black, used, nice condition, I sold the bike it was on - $100 shipped

Bridgestone 500 Frameset
<http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/bicycles/0B893957-2317-4840-A14F-AF1E3A35F733_zpsrsk2e6ys.jpg>

(frame/fork/headset) - 62cm seattube c-t, will measure more - just ask - I
bought this a week before I decided to try out my Redwood 650b experiment
(which was a success) - originally came with 700c wheels with clearances
for about 28mm tires - this is perfect for a 650b conversion, as I set it
up briefly - takes recessed brakes, the Silver/Tektros have enough reach,
will fit 38mm plus fenders for sure, possibly 42mm, has 2 bottle bosses, dt
shifter bosses, and pump peg - would build up as a nice unloaded go-fast
650b road bike - $100 plus shipping