You gotta ride one. It's not nostalgia. It is a great bike.

It's natural to push design. So longer cockpit, longer chainstays, etc...
but that doesn't mean better.

Atlantis really is unique. It's a serious, super-duty road bike for folks
who know steel.

And it's drop dead beautiful. Folks ask me about it all the time.