You have a beautiful bike but it just shows we've all got different
standards. I honestly don't think I've ever even looked at my bikes
paint that closely...with my rapidly advancing far-sightedness I don't
know if I could even see it!  However, even I can spot the shoddy lug
painting my 72 PX-10.  I think they brought in chimps in to paint
those things...adds character!!!