Disclaimer: my canti-rom's been my main bike for 10 years

With that out of the way: Somebody snap this up. I don't know why the Roms
seem to be the ugly duckling Rivs from a resell standpoint. This is a
Toyo-Japan built frame for seven hundred bucks. The year is 2015. Lugged
Taiwanese frames (also great!) go for twice that much. The fit and finish
on the Roms is top notch. They don't fit the super fatties + fenders that
the HIlsen does, but they'll fit 700x40s
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclerslife/14651847681/in/dateposted-public/>
without. Great paint, fork, and light tubing for Riv (8-5-8). I've toyed
with passing mine along because it's a hair small for me, but I'll probably
have it forever.

Best,
joe broach
pdx or