I ordered a Brooks Select B17 (natural leather) from an overseas seller.
While I waited for the saddle to be shipped, I put a black basic B17 on my
Redwood and liked the way it looked and also happened to have black Tektro
brakes on the bike that matched.
So, saddle arrived today and I'm deciding to stick with my black saddle.
This came with just the saddle and warranty card/envelope - I probably have
a spare Brooks wrench if you need one - just ask.
Passing this along for what I paid...
Here's the info from Riv: http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/s6-11003.htm
$130 plus $6 USPS Priority shipping.
Paypal Personal please on this one.