Thanks for the responses.  I've always felt like the albatross bars flex
very slightly and while it never bothered me, if I had a choice I would
eliminate it.  But not by switching away from the albatross back to
moustache.

So I've wondered about switching to alba aluminum.  It would seem that
there would be little difference there, so I'll skip it.