Michael-

The 26" version of the Campee w/lowriders rack is the "Mt Campee".  Just be
aware that the top platform on the Mt Campee is larger than the platform on
the 700c and 650b versions.  It's as wide as a large trunksack (but not as
long), whereas the platforms on the 700c and 650b racks are the size of a
small trunksack.

I have a front and rear Mt Campee on my Riv Road right now, and my
girlfriend has my 650b version.  They are awesome racks.  They fit best
when mounted to an eyelet on the front of the dropout.

Tim