Think about Patrick , it is the smoke that is immune to the skeeters ...
for you to be immune like the smoke you have to be completely and utterly
immersed in that smoke !   That means a well enclosed area , no airflow at
all , literally a "room that is smoke" . . . . or a "smokehouse" .   I
doubt anyone would find this pleasing in any way .  . . and to add to that
.  . . the moment you leave the "smokehouse" .... BAM !   they're waiting
for you .   Yum yum yum  .  . . . .lol .

So you may now wonder  .  . . . how can I be immune then ?
This question cannot be satisfactorily answered as long as you identify
yourself as someone who is vulnerable and in need of "protection".   For
this, there is no protection .   Have you noticed, with all these so called
"smart minds" and the "smart products and solutions" , there are as many
skeeters as ever, and as people being bit as ever.  Does this not stir
something in you , for an Absolute and infallible answer ?