Right on.  In my last two notes I got really good advice on dealing with
synergy rims and bike carriers that can deal with fenders, albas & mixed
frames.  I'm very appreciative to everyone.

Oh yea, and teaching my grandson to ride.  I sprang for a new bike that
fits him, has smooth tires, and pedals smoothly.  All of a sudden he's in
love with his bike instead of the tag along.  I also convinced his mom only
to use the training wheels until he had mastered pedaling, watching where
he was going and steering.  I'm guessing a couple of weeks.  Thanks to all
who helped me with that.

Michael