Other impressions that have come to mind:

- I liked the cheap-o retr-o plastic grips, but I think without gloves my
hands would get sticky sweaty on long rides with them.

- I can't comment on the seat. The binder bolt broke while adjusting it for
the test ride which ended up being all-standing and  shorter (duration, not
height; although at 5'8"...) than I would have liked. But the saddle looked
nice. Attached to the seat post. Lying on the ground. :/

- the IG-turned-derailer shifters worked great. Indexed, but frictiony.
Shifted just fine. No worries.

Aaron Young
The Dalles, OR