Ha ha ha ha!!! Nicely put! One of the Santa Cruz bikes is also departing.
My son really doesn't want to mountain bike and I have to respect that.
Besides, he's now tall enough to ride one of the other Rivs in my stable,
so we'll still be doing some rides together every now and then. Just not on
dual suspension trail bikes. I just didn't post that one on this list for
obvious reasons.

Still, the same considerations apply, sell the whole bike or sell it as
frame/fork + parts...  It's not fun selling a bike...

René