I have some BOBish items lying around I'd like to sell. Prices include
CUSA shipping.
I prefer Paypal (paid to my email address) but will accept a check or
money order.
Items ship when payment is received.

1. Salsa Shaft seatpost: silver, 27.2 mm diameter, 250 mm length,
    used, very good condition. $25.

2. Salsa Waterford-made SUL road stem, black, steel, 1 1/8" steerer
(1" shim included),
   100 mm extension, 25 degree rise, 26.0 mm clamp, used, excellent
condition, $40.

3. Nitto Young stem, for 1" threaded steerer, 75 mm extension, 160 mm
quill length,
    25.4 mm clamp, used, finish has dulled, good condition. $15.

4. Shimano 600 (FC-6400) double crankarms, 130 bcd, 172.5 mm arm length,
    square taper, used, excellent condition. $40.

5. Shimano XT (FC-M730) triple crankset, 110/74 bcd, 175 mm arm length,
    square taper, includes aluminum 26/36/46 tooth SG chainrings,
used, excellent condition, $60

6. Shimano Deore LX (FC-M550) triple crankarms, 110/74 bcd, 175 mm arm length,
    square taper, used, finish has dulled, some scuffing from use,
fair condition. $20.

7. Shimano SG chainring, 24t, 74 mm bcd, steel, black, new, $10.

8. Nitto folding cycle stand, this is the one Rivendell sold 8 or 9 years ago,
    new, $45.

9. Shimano Dura-Ace brake pads (removed from cartridges on new brakes), black,
    4 pads (2 brakes worth), new, $12.

Let me know if you're interested.

thanks,
richard

--
Really, the biggest challenge we face is figuring
out how to ride our bikes while maintaining the