I have a 62cm Simpleone which I'm thinking of moving in order to make space
in the basement for an alfine/belt drive commuter.  Currently set up with a
fairly generic flip flop wheelset, FSA metropolis crank.  Nicer touches
include a Clement XPlor 700x40 tires, Paul seatpost and Paul cantis, Soma
Lauterwasser bars. Hoping for in the ballpark of $1400 professionally
packed and shipped, but willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Not strictly Riv, but with varying degrees of Riv-ishness, I also have a
Surly Trucker Deluxe also 62cm with Nitto Moustache bars and Son/Luxos B
dynamo set up, and a 650B canti-braked Elephant NFE, don't know the exact
size (63cm seatpost, 61cm ETT I think) that that's set up as a 1x9 with
Quasimotos, Son28 dynamo and Edelux, and porteur bars and rack w/ swift
porteur bag (would be amazing for a trailsy s24o) ($2000 for the either
bike, another $200 if you want the porteur rack & bag, $50 for just the
rack)

More info or pics on request