Congrats on the new bike.  Nice looking!

Took my nephew to a workshop at the Apple store, used his ipad and when
browsing the riv site the 51cm sam specials popped up again.  But no dice
when you tried to add it to the cart.  Nelson muntz laugh  In a sea of
commuters on market street spotted a Homer.