I find Race the Divide, the Stagecoach 400, Leadville type events more
interesting than TdF.

The 12 year olds would probably be more interesting than the Super
Bowl as well :-) Super Bowl Sunday = best day to go ride a bike
without cars out!

--
Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal