Wheelsets seem to be piling up...
Time to let this one go. I built it up a while ago and used it most
recently to test out my Riv Redwood 650b conversion before I built up a
nicer wheelset.

This is a beater wheelset, and priced as such...
36h Alesa Rims - single wall - caveat: one spoke hole started to crack, I
put a larger washer under the nipple to disperse the load and it's stayed
just fine
Front Hub: Normandy high flange hub - needs some fresh grease and adjustment
Rear Hub: Shimano 105 Uniglide Freehub 7-speed (a Hyperglide freehub can be
swapped in to allow HG cassettes), believe its spaced at 130mm - will verify
No skewers are included.

$40 plus actual shipping.
add $10 if you'd like a 7-speed UG cassette (13-21 I believe) that I bought
NOS and used 200 miles or so.
Local pickup in Chicago would be ideal.

Photos here:
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/For%20sale/7FD9B753-DD06-40A6-83C7-97D1F37F295C_zpski0etm2t.jpg