I work on the road so my garages are a hotel room in CT (until Labor Day then
it's to Louisville, KY for a few months) and home in the KC area.

63cm A. Homer Nilsen- 99% of all my riding is done on it. It's headed to PBP
with me in two weeks. Fantastic bike. In CT.

58cm Hunqapillar- In CT. I hate to admit it but I don't really like riding it.
I've had it 3 years and doubt if I've put 300 miles on it. I want to swap out
the Bullmoose for Albas before I decide not to keep it. It's in the hotel.

63cm Roadeo- love it! It's set up for fast riding. It's in KC

90s Specialized Rockhopper- great bike. It's a little too small but it's fun on
singletrack. I don't like the chain stay mounted rear brake. In KC

'05 54cm (!) R3000- I got this BIHOR (before I'd heard of Riv) LBS sold me a
waaaay too small frame. It sure was light though! It's just a frame now and
will go on CL if I'm ever in KC long enough to sell it.

On Order- MAP custom 650B randonneur bike! Mitch says he can deliver in
February or March of 2016. It will be wherever I am at the time.