Michael: please do get in touch if and when you come to NM. I can't promise
epic rides or magnificent scenery, but such as I can offer, I'd be
delighted to offer.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Michael Hechmer <mhech...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like great fun.
>
> My wife and I will drive x-country in mid Oct.  Maybe we could hook up for
> a ride?  I'll be coming back via NM for the men's Souarize conference in
> Bernalillo,
> New Mexico (http://www.illuman.org) on Nov 6-8.  Maybe a ride there too.
>
> Not sure yet what bikes we'll take.  Probably the tandem.  Great for dirt
> roads but not so much off road - toooo looong.
>
> Michael
>
> On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 4:24:42 PM UTC-4, Deacon Patrick wrote:
>
>> We navigated the logistics and met at Rampart Reservoir while Patrick of
>> the Moore was here in the highlands. After mastering the astrophysics of
>> disk brakes and the sun spot  expansion of brake pad effect on his front
>> brake, we got underway and had an amazing ride.
>>
>> What a pleasure to meet and get to ride and share toil and sweat views
>> and flowers and amazing trail and road, including “you’re joking, right?”
>> roads with the added feature of providing toe floss for the shoeless. Grin.
>>
>> Thank you for a fantastic ride, Patrick! Fantastic gift.
>>
>> We Photoshopped, er, used a tripod, and obtained proof that we can be
>> seen together. Check out the evidence but please, don’t zoom in too closely
>> at the fuzzy pixels or incongruent lighting.
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/sets/72157656815085416
>>
>> With abandon,
>> Patrick
>>
>> *www.MindYourHeadCoop.org <http://www.MindYourHeadCoop.org>*
>> *www.OurHolyConception.org <http://www.OurHolyConception.org>*
>>
>> --

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten

*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the rim of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Kinei hos eromenon. It moves as the being-loved. *Aristotle

*The Love that moves the Sun and all the other stars. *Dante