I moved down a size on my touring rig to a new black & cream Sam. So, my
older 56cm (orange) double TT frame set is up for sale. I'm the only owner,
having purchased it new, completely built at the end of 2010 from
Renaissance Bicycles in Henderson, NC (a Riv dealer of sorts) when he
closed up shop. I used it for touring (overnighters - to - weeklong). 3,600
miles.
Included in the sale is the Tange headset (just cleaned and greased),
Shimano BB, and a new - still in package - Kalloy Uno SP-248 seat post. No
dings or dents and all paint chips were minor, mainly on the drive side
chain stay, but are expertly touched up. Decals are perfect and the frame
is treated with framesaver. Standover is 83.4cm and the (theoretical
horizontal) TT is 59cm.

Images and many closeups can be seen on my Flickr
album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/sets/72157656461583886.

Price is $700, plus shipping and insurance from the east coast. Please
contact me off-list. Thanks for looking!

Paul Germain
Midlothian, Va.