Cheviot.

If you are mounting the seat on the rear, the lower top tube is key so that you
can mout the bicycle comfortably. My city bike is a sloping, but not low, top
tube and it is a pain to mount with the seat in the rear, with that weight up
high and not being able to swing my leg over the back of the bike.

You can get front mounted seats, but the weight limit tends to be significantly
 lower. Good for the under 2 set.

On another note, if you don't have a seat yet, I am using the Yepp Maxi
Easyfit, and it is great, if a bit expensive.

Toby
Toronto