-1983 Mercian King of Mercia 650B Nitto Grand Randonneur Bar Honjo hammered
fenders

-Rivendell A Homer Hilsen 56 650B GB Randonneur BarHetres and Velo Orange
Zeppelin

fenders soon to be Honjos

-Miyata Triple Cross Nitto Grand Randonneur Bar Velo Orange Hammered fenders

-Bridgestone RB-T

-Bridgestone XO-5 with Nitto Mustache bar and Velo Orange Hammered fenders

-Trek 500

-Raleigh Superbe Canadian 26” stamped lugger model with aluminum fenders

-Schwinn Woodland

-Univega Alpine Uno with Velo Orange Porteur Bar

and in the midst of preparing this list and as a result of looking for a
lawn mower on Craiglist

1984 Mercian King of Mercia

Girlfriend’s:

-Bridgestone MB-5 with Nitto Mustache Bar and Velo Orange hammered fenders

-Raleigh Marathon Mixte 650B

Other two wheelers:

 1988 BMW R100RS

 2002 BMW R1150RS