Nope. The Quickbeam will do 38mm tires and fenders nicely. More is a hassle to
set up, and a hassle to maintain. The first gen green ones, at least. I could
do nominal 45mm smokes, but I had to shave the side knobs in the rear.

If I wanted the function, I'd get a Black Mountain. If I wanted the aesthetics,
I'd get a Legolas with Atlantis clearances, and the QB track ends. A custom.

I like the QB track ends. Super easy to manage fat tire removal.

Philip
www.biketinker.com