I am still getting rid of project stuff that is no longer projected.

I added a couple sets of Suntour power shifters. A super clean set of
thumbies, and a set of barenders either $45 shipped.

I also added a Selle San Marco Rolls saddle. I purchased this off a
display bike in a shop several years ago and hid it away for a
restoration project I ended up selling off. Anyway, this is obviously
the perforated leather model that is in near perfect condition. The
leather is flawless, the padding is still padded. You can see on the
rails where it's been mounted, and the gold chrome plating on the left
side "san marco" nose diamond has flaked a bit. Super nice saddle
stamped January 94 production. $67 shipped

Here is a link to my sale stuff with pictures:

http://tinyurl.com/lg56lg

Drop me a line!
hbclick at yahoo dot com

Thanks,