'nother data point ... I'm 5' 7" and 125, well, more like 120
currently. I wear size small in the old brown version of MUSA pants
and find them to be just right, with a fair amount of the elastic belt
cut off. I use them very often for commuting when it gets down to the
mid 50's, all the way down to single digits (with wool underneath).
They're a little more flappy in the thigh area than my old Supplex
wind pants from Performance. For "fast" rides or when it's breezy, I
prefer the tighter cut, but for just riding around, the MUSAs are
great.

Has anybody else had their MUSA pants shrink? I'm certain that mine
shrank a bit after the first wash/dry. They were a tad long when I
first got them, now they're a tad short.

Ted Durant
Milwaukee, WI, USA