if you search jimmy carter on the forum you will get 11 threads that go
back to '07.  I believe they have more than one Rivendell, Custom and
Atlantis (I could be wrong about that).
Grant spoke up once on the forum essentially about the pleasant experience
of selling bikes to the Carters.
Mr Carter also has some nice fly rods.  This one made by Bill Oyster.

<http://www.oysterbamboo.com/images/Reel_Seat_-512x355.jpg>

http://www.oysterbamboo.com/files/carter_collage3.pdf

When I met Bill Oyster, he offered a guide grade cane rod for $700, and he
had just finished Mr Carter's rod.  Like a dummy, I didn't order one.  His
time is in such demand now, the least expensive rod grade he will make
costs $2400 and waiting list is 3 years.