Ditto...awesome report.  A few days ago I asked my wife what we were doing
in four years and told her about about PBP.  Went to dinner with in-laws a
bit later and they started asking about this crazy race in France that I
was going to do.  I may have committed myself...or I need to be committed!

Rob