Jon - I ride the Highline quite a bit as well as Lee Gulch and like you, I
am shocked if anyone ever recognized the bike. It's happened twice, and
both times on the AHH I had.

The usual comments / questions are more like, nice vintage, how old is it,
is that a Raleigh...I even had one guy vigorously try to convince me he had
a Rivendell in the 70s.

We totally need to hook up for a ramble and or coffeeoutside sometime. I
often ride down the highline down past South Suburban and make coffee along
the creek. I've been wanting to get back down to do the loops at Greenland
Open Space too.