Yes, the Hetres are very nice tires. They roll well, are comfortable, and
even appear fairly puncture resistant. Maybe they are slightly overkill for
my Wilbury since it's mostly used for short, leisurely journeys, but I'm
glad that they are on my Wilbury.

A little hint if you don't know already: for whatever reason, my Wilbury
with Hetres is more sensitive to tire pressure than say, my Boulder AR. I
once had the tire pressure just a tad too high (5 psi?) and immediately
noticed something wasn't right. After stopping by the side of the road and
giving the valves a bit of a relief, the Hetres then immediately showed
their preferred characteristic of rolling well while feeling super
comfortable. Moral of the story, don't be afraid to experiment with tire
pressure when running Hetres, especially at the low end.