Hi, folks.

I've gotten a few messages already. I am attaching a couple of photos of
the bike. I didn't clean it up or anything, just shot photos as it sits. I
have an 85 PBH and all parts on the bike were new except the stem and bars,
which were on my Sam at one point.

Purchase also includes either a pair of WTB NanoRaptor Tires or a New pair
of Schwalbe Big Apples to go along with the mismatched pair of tires on the
bike, which i used for an overnight bikepacking trip a few months ago.

I hate to part with it, but the new space is an issue and I don't think
this should sit in storage for 3 years. Hunqs were made to be ridden.

Here is a link to the Google Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2L3R-2u3cE9amNZWGdiZ0FMcGc

thanks for looking

scott
bend, or