Me too.  There's an alloy FSA with that same 32.5mm setback -- the SL-220
<http://www.mtbr.com/cat/controls/seatpost/fsa/sl-220/prd_365311_141crx.aspx>.
It's not exactly beautiful but it works well.  I have one on a bike but I
had to pull out the red plug and wrap the post with twine to cover up the
logo.  They are not made anymore but pop up on ebay from time to time.

Best,
Andrew