Welcome, and thanks for those beautiful photos -- reminders why California
is one of our most beautiful states (tho' we in NM have nicer skies).

I must try the stop 'n' shoot mode on my next 30 miler instead of trying to
maintain an 18 mph average (ok, so I'm 54 and can't maintain 20 overall
anymore). And, bring hot tea and a sandwich.

I will be able to outdo you on the VW, though: one favored out and back
takes me along the 1 mile backside of a south valley junkyard specializing
in VWs.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM