Awesome! My wife loves riding with our four daughters (two of them on the
back of her cargo bike) to Mass. It's similarly all down hill there, all up
hill back. I've taught them to "take the lane," riding in the right tire
spot of a car rather than as far over as they can. Much less stressful for
them and cars go around them slower and with more space then they did when
we hugged the right tight.

With abandon,
Patrick