I'm with Mark, the proportions of your particular set-up…i.e. Black B-17
at that saddle height and the relationship of the Albatross bar height with
the Maxxis High Rollers and just dusty enough, man that looked perfect. I
fav'd a few of the Flickr shots.
 I always loved the 56 Atl and I did my best to make it fit but it's just
not the right size for me. As strange as it may sound, I've owned three
56's over the years. I also have owned two 58's. Selling an Atlantis is a
strange thing, some can do it and never look back. I'm not one of those. I
now have a 61 and bounce back and forth from Noodles to Albas and always
fatties.
 I wish Grant had split the difference between the 58 and 61 with a 59.5
(like he did with between the 53 and 56 by adding the 54.5 size).
Good luck with the sale…….
- Frank