Ventile hood on my ventile jacket. If particularly windy, I'll wear my
Tilley had underneath to extend the brim farther out. This system has kept
me dry and happy over multiple days of steady mild-torrential rain where it
rained about half the waking hours, even sweating hard up steep LCG trails
bikepacking. Cotton analogy ventile combo draws the moisture away and I
stay dryer than with anything else I've ever used. Hilltrek's hood fits
over a helmet (at lead my daughter's fit over theirs, I don't wear a
helmet).

With abandon,
Patrick