FS: 60CM Cheviot Frame $675.00
I'm selling my 60 cm orange Cheviot frame/fork/headset/BB. Frame is too
large for my wife. The frame was purchased new from Rivendell on 6/15.
There is less than 200 miles on frame. The frame is blemished. According to
Keven at Rivendell, "The middle (mite) seat stay was brazed too far inboard
making it possible for the chain to tap on it when you are riding the
largest front chain ring and smallest rear cog. We removed enough material
to prevent that from happening. It doesn't have any effect on the overall
integrity or longevity of the frame. It's purely aesthetic and hardly
visible".
I tried to touch up with nail polish but my color match is not very good. I
try to show it in the photos. The frame has a few chips at wheel dropouts
and rack braze-ons. Again I try to show this in the pictures. No dings or
dents. Overall excellent condition. $675.00 plus $50.00 shipping (Bike
Flights) Continental US. Paypal preferred. Please contact off list. Thanks,
Mike

Photo link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AlnGdv9JHC4sCP2vKlrZY95RnvPVjAiV8pw4ckXPPCE/edit?usp=sharing