I have no clue.  What's not to like about Project Gutenberg?

On 09/16/2015 07:47 PM, Patrick Moore wrote:
You figure it out. I'll give you three guesses.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com <mailto:palin...@his.com>> wrote:

    On 09/16/2015 11:51 AM, Patrick Moore wrote:

        Kindle has dozens if not hundreds of free or sub $3 books in
        the public domain. Do you like Kipling?

    I'm puzzled: why would you pay three bucks for a free book in the
    public domain, when you could get it free?