Hi Peter,
I've just ran out of gray fabric, but can always get more. The gray rando
bag is sold. I do have a mini-rando/saddle-wedge set in gray that I haven't
put up for sale yet, but that'd be a minimalist bag setup.
I do have a Carradice-style bag that I've made for myself:
http://treetopbags.blogspot.com/2015/07/large-saddlebag-black-black.html
I'm a hobbyist of a bagmaker, still have a lot to learn. I wouldn't put
myself in the same grouping of the others you mentioned, but aspire to be
someday when I have more spare time.
David
Chicago