Gotcha. That's a long straddle cable. Centerpulls on mixtes of course are
commonplace, just that the long chainstays of the Cheviot require an even
longer straddle cable. I've read that straddle cable length for centerpulls
is much less of a concern than it is for cantis. Just wondering how well
they work with a lengthy straddle cable.
David
Chicago

On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 11:51:49 AM UTC-5, Bill Lindsay wrote:

> A few people have set up their Cheviut with centerpulls.  You have to be a
> little creative on the cable routing setup, but it can been done.  Use the
> googler and you will find examples.
>
> Bill
>
> On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 9:17:52 AM UTC-7, David Banzer wrote:
>>
>> Would centerpulls work on this? Seems like it'd be impossible in the rear
>> with the long chainstays and cable routing.
>> David
>> Chicago
>>
>> On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 10:57:09 AM UTC-5, Philip Kim wrote:
>>>
>>> nice ride report. i didn't get along with the tektro long pulls much. i
>>> liked them better with flat bar than drop bars.
>>>
>>> if you're budget allows i would look into paul racers. got them on my
>>> hillborne. very good brakes. Feel like well set up cantis, and stop me on a